I have a very varied interest when reading blog posts – most things will grab my attention as long as they are well written and informative. Below is a fairly eclectic mix of blog posts that grabbed my attention this month and provided me room for thought or I found really interesting. They’re very varied, and I’ve tried to give some indication under each one as to what they’re vaguely about!
- 7 ways to improve productivity and get the most out of your week. – Georgia Leece
- Setting Healthy Boundaries – Kat Blue Jay
- Mental Health/Self-Care
- Hamlet: The Struggle For Identity – Discovering Shakespeare
- Shakespeare/English Literature/Adaptations
- Tech & Social Media Detox + I Switched Off for Over 72 hours – Sparkle on Darling
- Self-Care/Travel (Australia)/Technology
- Note-taking tips – Infinite Muon
- University/Studying Tips
- Other Voices of the Great War – Lit.Gaz
- History/First World War/Historical Research
- Tomb Raider: A Feminist Role Model? – The Thing Is
- Lara Croft/Gaming/Feminism
- 10 MORE things your Bookseller wants you to know – Bridie’s Book Abyss
- Books/Retail/Customer Service
- When will hip-hop have it’s #MeToo reckoning? – Longreads
- Mapping my weeks: my current productivity hack – Hannah Brencher
Disclaimer: These blog posts may not actually have been written this month, it’s just when I discovered them.
I hope you go and check some of them out – I know they won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but they’re all worth a read!
What have been your favourite blog posts this month? Give them a shout out/link in the comments so I can check them out! (Please don’t link your own).