I like to set myself goals. I don’t believe in setting too many, or from them to be totally out of reach, I like to keep myself attainable, but at the same time I do this for my own self-improvement so don’t want to feel as if I’m failing. It feels good to cross goals off – it keeps me on track to be able to see where I’m headed. So, without further ado – here are my goals (blogging & otherwise) for July. I’ll do another post at the end of the month to see how I got on.
- Find new blogging hangouts – I like the blogs I’ve found in the Community Pool (when it was!) and from searching around, but I keep reading about blogging groups that help each other out. I’d like to find some good ones. Have you got any social media spaces where you go to meet other bloggers? Let me know if you do!
- Reach 250 Followers – Okay, so this sounds very ambitious – I feel nervous even writing that down. Seeing how much I’ve been able to grow in June, I’ve decided to be daring and hope that with the continued momentum I could get there!
- Have some guest writers – I’m looking for guest writers to work with! Let me know if you’d like to work with me on a blog feature! I’d love to work with other bloggers. I’ve already got one guest blog scheduled with Jo at The Inquisitive Writer, but I’d like to do at least one more. Let me know if you’d like to do a collaborative post!
- Lose at least 2kg – I’ve been putting on weight steadily this year and I don’t like it. I didn’t hit my 3kg weight loss goal for June, so I’ll go for something a little easier and work up from there!
- Recharge – I’ve been feeling pretty burnt out lately, so I’m going to use July free time to try and recharge my batteries and try and figure out why I was feeling so burnt out in June! I was also ill in June, colds, sore throat, and feeling generally yucky. I think this is a symptom of feeling totally depleted – definitely hoping this improves in July!
What are you planning to tackle in July? Let me know in the comments!